Monday, February 22, 2010

Elephant in the Room



So, I've been avoiding blogging about Thailand. Guess I've turned it into the 'elephant in the room' thing: it's obvious that I went because I keep alluding to it, yet I haven't really started discussing it.

I think I feel overwhelmed and not quite sure how to tackle it. With 1,509 photos to choose from and 2 weeks of adventure to chronicle, it has definitely taken on elephant-sized proportions.

Maybe this weekend I'll get around to it. If you have suggestions about how to organize and manage such things (chronologically? thematically? randomly?)then, I'd be grateful for your ideas.

In the meantime, here are a few pictures of some real elephants we met in northern Thailand. Thankfully these elephants are NOT in rooms--instead, they get to roam without chains or fences at the Elephant Nature Park. Getting to visit was a highlight of the trip!

-m.








No comments: