Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This and That

This

or something of the kind, is important to carry with you when you leave the house. (Perspiration, you know.)

That

helps decrease the temperature by about 10 degrees; that is when I remember to use it.

This

is where I've somehow already ended up 2 days in a row. (Bleck!)

That

is where I spent my first day back at 'work' going to meetings.

This

is something I brought back with me and I cannot, cannot, cannot wait to fly it on the beach!!!

That

is going to come in handy for some desert camping.

This

I've decided, is going to be the basis for my math program this year.

That

will help with the handwriting aspect. Inshallah.

This

is where I look forward to possibly venturing during the next school holiday. (Yes, I know I've just returned from a trip. However, I'm the type of person who really likes to look forward to what's out there on the horizon.)

Or maaaaybe here . . .


That

is where I wish I was at this very moment. Sure beats sitting inside, at a desk trying to plan for school tomorrow.

This
is starting to look like it's going to be a really great year. Although, I'm still really missing home and

That
I imagine, will never really change.

xo,
-m.

No comments: