Saturday, October 30, 2010

Summer Edition 1.0: Swim Meets


Reid--the Swim Meet Super Star!
(Photo credits go to Walter; 4 years old and learning quickly from his talented momma!)

I know it's a bit silly to be blogging about summer now that is nearly November, but I kind of like it. Reliving blissful moments is never a bad thing--even 4 months after the fact.

Cheering Reid on at a local swim meet this summer was definitely a happy memory. Realizing that it was the first event I've ever been able to attend in his burgeoning little sports career made it even more special.

There was a fair bit of ... waiting.


Some time for ... getting ready.

I told him to show me his "Game Face!". Watch out!

Lots of ... cheering.


And some well-done racing!


Go Reid! Congrats to finishing your first summer of swim team!!

Love you!
-m.

P.S. To read more about his season and to see some waaay better swim meet photos, please head here.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Thank you for cheering at swim team. I really really miss you.
When will you come over? Love Reid

Molly said...

Oh man! I miss you too!! I think about you every single day. :-) I can't wait to go swimming together next summer! Love you! Mol