Sunday, April 3, 2011

Big News, Baby


It's me. And yes, I've been away for a bit. Sorry about that.

However, I have news to share--I've been saving up some biggies!



1. I just spent the last week in China!
We just got back yesterday. I went with my good friend, Jen. I think I can speak for both of us when I say that it was a wonderful trip.

2. I'm officially DEBT FREE!!!! No more student loans!!!
Yay! Yay!! And . . .


And last but not least---
3. I've accepted a new job for the 2011-2012 school year!
Although it was only about 8 months ago when I swore up and down that I would NEVER EVER move to this country, I'm excited to announce that come September, I will be moving to the . . .


Yup!
-m.

4 comments:

Jill said...

SOOO SOOO proud of you, Mollly!

Jill said...

oops, I think there's an extra "l" in there!

Sarah said...

So sad to be loosing you, but so excited for your new adventure! :)

Kayla Galaktianoff said...

Whoah Momma!!! How exciting! I hope I can see you this summer?!?! I always love reading your posts. :)