Saturday, July 30, 2011

100 Reasons You Should Go To Thailand (81-90)


81. We Thai folks!
So kind. So friendly. So happy.



photo by Jill
82. We ♥ novelty snacks!
Correction: Jill quadruple
novelty snacks!!!! We named these little street treats "Sweet Thai Tacos". To learn more about our snacking habit, please read Novelty Snacks of Thailand: Part I, Part II, and Part III.


I like how the statues look like they're praying over this little pooch. He he!



83. We ♥ sleeping pups!
Correction: Jill isn't really a dog person. She prefers sleeping cats. Or awake cats. Or non-orange cats, friendly cats, tourist cats, climbing cats, model cats, and cuddlesome cats. The proof is here and here.


84. We ♥ giant toes. Especially with sparkles.
Correction: Jill does NOT like feet. Not even statue feet. Not even one little bit.


85. We ♥ our blessings!
Both Jill and I saw a lot of people living in challenging situations. It made us even more grateful for the opportunities we've had and for our life experiences. We are both very fortunate.


86. We ♥ roasted plantains!
Correction: I
♥ plantain bananas! Mostly because I associate them with my time in Cameroon.


Jill on the left, Molly on the right
87. We ♥ rock climbing!
Correction: I double
♥ rock climbing, but Jill is not a fan of heights and consequently not too keen on the sport. But she gave it a go and I'm very proud of her. You can read Jill's thoughts on the matter right here.


88. We ♥ biking! Especially with company so grand and scenery so beautiful.


89. We ♥ men in uniform.
Correction: J/K!!!!!


photo by Jill
90. We ♥ beauty. And in Thailand there's a lot of it to be found.

♥, Molly

P.S. I
♥ all these corrections. There got to be so many of them that I started to find them kind of funny. I guess they just go to show that there's a little of something for everybody in this place. ;-)

1 comment:

Jill said...

I loved all of the corrections. Each one made me smile or laugh!