Monday, July 18, 2011

I Scream, You Scream . . .

Although I felt like it would never ever get here, it finally did! Tuesday, July 12th, was my LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!

We continued the Cox family tradition and headed to Baskin-Robbins for some ice cream. {Just so you know, here are a few pictures of celebratory-ice-cream-eating from my first, second, and third years of teaching.)

Fourth Year of Teaching

photo by Jill


[Most of] The Hump Day Crew: Jill, Shera, Sarah, Molly, Jen

Unfortunately, Ms. Hannah was unable to join us at our last minute date.

However, she got her ice cream cone the next day at the hospital. The nurses were kind enough to keep it in the freezer for me until she arrived--even if they did have to put it in a bio-hazard bag.

Here's to finishing another successful year! Happy Summer!!

♥,
Molly

No comments: