Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 25--a little fun in the sun

30(ish) Days of Fun::Caitlin's Arrival to the First Day of School
inspired by Mighty Girl



I don't quite know how a month has gone by so quickly, but it's nearly time for Caitlin to head back to the States. I didn't want her final week in town to be a repeat of last week (where I spent 90% of my time on the couch). Instead, I wanted to get out and about to make her visit worth remembering.

We decided to spend our day at one of the prettiest pools in town. Aloft is a bit of a drive from downtown, but less crowded and less expensive than most of the other major hotels.



images from the Aloft gallery


I spent a good portion of the day reading in the shade . . .


. . . while Caitlin took full advantage of the pool.

It was a nice way to spend the day.
♥, Molly

No comments: