Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Gretings 2011!

For the first time in two years I've been able to celebrate Christmas in Washington. So far the trip's been cold, rainy, and really cold.  When I haven't been freezing, it's also been all sorts of lovely. I have to agree--whoever said "there's no place like home for the holidays" kinda knew what they were talking about.

This year Jill and I are calling "Yoo-hoo!" by sending out our annual Christmas video card in super-speed style.  We hope it puts you in a ring-ting-tingaling mood.  Happy Holidays!


Merry Christmas 2011 from Jill Cox on Vimeo.  Music by The Ronettes.
I'd definitely like to thank Jill for being the mastermind behind the video.  Additional thanks go out to Mike for letting us use his camera and for helping us film.

If you're wanting to stretch out the season just a little bit longer, here are our silly videos from Christmas past.  Combined, they'll give you an extra 4 minutes and 23 seconds of holiday cheer.
Christmas 2010: 12 Days of Christmas
Christmas 2009: Christmas in the Mid-East

♥, Molly

P.S. Although at first glance you might think we filmed this in the US, everything of course was done right here in Abu Dhabi. A Christmas display in the mall might not seem like a very big deal, but the more I watch the video, the more I appreciate the open and accepting attitude of our Muslim country.  Thanks, UAE!

3 comments:

Jill said...

And special thanks to Molly for being the adorable star of the show on the escalator!

Brie said...

You girls are the absolute cutest. I love this! You're professionals. :) thanks for sharing.

Bre said...

I would have to agree with Brie... you are just too cute! It made my day to see your bright smiling face Mols!