Tuesday, January 17, 2012

'Tis the Season

. . . for a little Christmas recap.

I spent the days leading up to Christmas with my mom in Western Washington. Looking back, it seems like most of my time was spent with family, friends, and finding ways to sit by the fire in my unending quest to stay warm. It was so nice to be back, to have face to face conversations, to walk arm in arm, to hug, and to be in the same place at the same time with the people I love.  Most of that is hard to capture on camera, but I do have a few digital memories to share.

Christmas Morning -- surprises under the tree, my favorite toast for breakfast, stockings, and relaxing in our pajamas.


Christmas dinner . . .


 

Family game night -- complete with baby Eli, Grandpa's slideshow, and some funny Minute-To-Win-It moments.



And my mom's lovely little Christmas tree.
 
♥, Molly
Posted by Picasa

No comments: