Little Elsie has been with us for one whole month. So far . . .
- She's an awesome sleeper!
- She enjoys eating, but has a poor latch and some intense gassiness. With the advice of our lactation consultant we went to Portland for a tongue and lip revision last week. We are counting down the days until we no longer have to do the aftercare stretches!
- She's started observing more around her.
- She's working on learning to enjoy car rides. Oh my!
- She loves being held. And we love holding her.
P.S. We're more than halfway through the summer! :(