Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Inferno

While I'm on the theme of fire . . .



The latest round of report cards at my school have been an ongoing torment for at least 2 weeks. It's far too aggravating and stupid and lengthy to explain, but "heck" seems just about the right term. I think I'm frustrated enough to punch someone -- or cry -- or quit -- or do all three. Argh!!!!

I keep telling myself that "this too shall pass". I guess that one way or another it will, right?

Summer has never sounded so so so so good.
-m.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Just don't yank all your hair out... a sunburned scalp on top of it all would do no good. Love you.

Wendy said...

Hang in there Molly! There are 3 little boys here that are already planning all the things they want to do with you this summer! Yes, this will pass -- but like a kidney stone, it may hurt all the way through until it passes. Ugh! Sorry!
{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

Have yourself a more beautiful day!

Sarah said...

Hey Molly, missed you at WOMAD tonight. I hope that you're not too stressed out. I'm really sorry to hear that your school is being so ridiculous! Thinking of you!