Tuesday, March 1, 2011

100 ______?


Today was the 100th day of school. (Which means we're more than halfway through. Hooray!) I thought it would only be appropriate to make sure my Question of the Day fit the occasion. Here's what my kiddos had to say . . .

If you could have 100 of anything, what would it be?
  • 100 ice creams (Noura)
  • 100 butterflies (Fakhira)
  • 100 babies (Abda)
  • 100 Sponge Bobs (Wadima)
  • 100 Ferraris (Rhawdha Saeed) Yes, she really said this.
  • 100 bags of cotton candy (Rhawdha Bilal)
  • 100 rabbits (Moza Nasir) I'm sure there's more than one rabbit owner out there who's unintentionally had this problem.
  • 100 flowers (Ghizlan)
  • 100 'popcorns' (Shefaa)
  • 100 brothers (Sherina) Her mom just had a baby--and it was a girl.
  • 100 Miss Mollys (Shamma) He he! Poor kid!
I think if I had 100 of something, I would like 100 plane tickets. (Make that Etihad first-class and be sure to throw in some direct flights from Abu Dhabi to Seattle, please.)

How about you? 100 _______ ?
(Reid, Wyatt, and Walter, I hope you're reading today.) :-)

Happy 100 Days!
-m.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Reid: $100
Wyatt: 100 army chocolates(Hershey's)
Walter: 100 muscles
Nona: 100 chickens

....that's what they said!

Congrats on 100 days!

Molly said...

awww--this made my day! thank you wendy! <3 (and reid, wyatt, walter, nona)