Today was the 100th day of school. (Which means we're more than halfway through. Hooray!) I thought it would only be appropriate to make sure my Question of the Day fit the occasion. Here's what my kiddos had to say . . .
If you could have 100 of anything, what would it be?
- 100 ice creams (Noura)
- 100 butterflies (Fakhira)
- 100 babies (Abda)
- 100 Sponge Bobs (Wadima)
- 100 Ferraris (Rhawdha Saeed) Yes, she really said this.
- 100 bags of cotton candy (Rhawdha Bilal)
- 100 rabbits (Moza Nasir) I'm sure there's more than one rabbit owner out there who's unintentionally had this problem.
- 100 flowers (Ghizlan)
- 100 'popcorns' (Shefaa)
- 100 brothers (Sherina) Her mom just had a baby--and it was a girl.
- 100 Miss Mollys (Shamma) He he! Poor kid!
How about you? 100 _______ ?
(Reid, Wyatt, and Walter, I hope you're reading today.) :-)
Happy 100 Days!