Saturday, January 14, 2012

In with the New



In general, I'm much better at making goals than I am at accomplishing them. However, that doesn't seem to stop me.  This year I decided upon a serious and somewhat silly mix of things I want to work on in the upcoming months.

My 12 resolutions for 2012:
1. Send home ____ dirhams each month.
2. Learn how to change a flat tire on my bike.
3. Figure out imovie.
4. Practice planning ahead, doing little bits along the way, and avoiding last minute crunches.
5. Go on a hot air balloon ride.
6. Respond to emails within 1 month of receiving them.
7. Finish reading my camera book.
8. Set better boundaries.
9. Practice more consistent giving.
10. Declutter, organize, and back-up my electronic life.
11. Ride my bike without hands.
12. Rehabilitate my shoulder so I can do yoga, lift, and rock climb pain-free.

Wishing you all the best for the year to come!
♥, Molly

3 comments:

Jill said...

Wow. That photo is amazing, Molly! I will happily help you out on #3 if you need a tutor!

Molly said...

Yay! Remember how you gave me a craft session for my birthday last year? I've been meaning to ask if we could do a 1 on 1 imovie session for my birthday present this year. :)

Jen and Zac said...

I can help with iMovie too!