Thursday, January 13, 2011

Book Log

During my freshman year of high school, my favorite English teacher gave me a valuable bit of advice: keep a book log. Until halfway through college, I relied on the ol' 3x5 notecard to keep tabs on my reading. Then, after jumping on the Facebook bandwagon, I transferred my Book Log to the "Social Living: Books" page. Unfortunately, during all the recent revisions and facelifts, my Facebook Book Log has somehow disappeared. I've decided to start over and use the blog as a way to record what I've been reading.

Here's my first completed book of 2011!

Stones into Schools by Greg Mortensen

Happy Reading!
-m.

P.S. I'm not really into writing reviews. (Probably because I don't like reading book reviews.)



2 comments:

joanne said...

Both my dad and I loved this book.

Molly said...

i know--such an inspiring story. i think i liked it more than *3 Cups of Tea*.