Tuesday, January 4, 2011

goals. pt. 2



After much deliberation, here are my 3 "official" resolutions for the New Year*!

1. pay off my student loans

I'm so very excited to tell you that I just made good progress on this one! My Federal Stafford Loan is FINISHED! Only one more loan to go . . .

2. get a new job
Working on it. Sorta.

3. email friends and family on a consistent basis; respond to emails in a timely fashion
Not sure how to break this one down into realistically do-able bits. It's also a little tricky because it must be maintained; not just one of those things that can be crossed off the list when accomplished. Plus, the more you write, the more people write you back. Which--even though that's the whole reason to email in the first place--the idea of the exponential Inbox makes it a bit overwhelming. Anyone have a correspondence system that works for them?

ready. steady. GO!
-m.

*I really like capitalizing New Year. I think it makes it more special.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Molly, Good resolutions. It's nice to have a top 3 to really focus on. In reality, you do get so much done.... it's just that you have so many things on your list to do that you feel like you don't get much on your list checked off. ;)


I love your fruit photos.... makes me wish for summer....really BAD.

Praying for clarity in your job situation.

Dad and Wendy

Molly said...

Thanks for your prayers and for your encouragement, too. I need 'em!!!