Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Smiling Face is Half the Meal


Hannah, Jill, Shera
Sarah, Jen, Molly

Almost every Tuesday for the past two years, I've gathered with these lovely ladies to share a meal and to share what's happening in our day to day lives. It's become our "Hump Day" tradition and a very special part of my weekly routine.

When I was planning on moving to Saudia Arabia, Jill decided to create "Hump Day Recipes: A Collection of Tuesday Night Dinners" as a going away present.

Jill's Broccoli & Sun-dried Tomato Quinoa; Sarah's Canadian Apple Dip
(Ha ha! Little did they know they'd be stuck with me another year!)

Each person was requested to submit recipes and photographs in the following categories:



Sarah's Pesto Pasta (with Bacon); Jill's Pomegranate Spinach Salad; Sarah's Nutella Pastry Pockets
They were ever so sly about things and even managed to get a couple of my own recipes in the book without raising my suspicions.

Many, many thanks to you all. Special kudos to Jill (for typing, formatting, and submitting the book), to Sarah (for typing, formatting, and photos) and to Hannah & her aunt (for bringing the book from L.A. to Korea to Abu Dhabi!). It's a brilliant idea and something I'm looking forward to using. I love it!


photos by Sarah
And I love you all, too. ;-)


Hannah's Korean Tofu Tacos
I'm looking forward to seeing your smiling faces across from me at the dinner table in September!

♥,
Molly

No comments: