Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 15--Temp Tats

30(ish) Days of Fun::Caitlin's Arrival to the First Day of School
inspired by Mighty Girl


I'm a moderately conservative person. Maybe that's why I like temporary fixes like fake glasses, fake nose rings, and fake tattoos.

I was lucky enough to find Tattly, an online designer tattoo shop*, right before Caitlin came to visit. I quickly ordered a few ($5 for 2 tattoos + it includes shipping + they threw in 2 extra designs just for fun!) and am so happy with the end results. That is, once my sister managed to put them on in the right direction. Side note: Caitlin is about as good at applying fake tattoos as she is at navigating. ;-) Although she's currently looking for employment, I am warning you -- do not-- I repeat DO NOT -- hire her at your tattoo parlor.


I think Caitlin's laughing because it's the 3rd tattoo she put on upside down.

♥, Molly


*Be sure to check Tattly out as their designs are frequently changing. I'm kind of in love with this one right now.

No comments: