Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 7--a little extra time . . .

30(ish) Days of Fun::Caitlin's Arrival to the First Day of School
inspired by Mighty Girl

The 'most fun' part of my day was NOT having to do chemo. SURPRISE!
Once my white blood cell count gets back up to normal I'll give 'er another go. I'm not sure if I should be annoyed or happy. I'm some of both--a little annoyed things aren't going to schedule (suspending scans; delaying radiation; revamping the plans for 30 Days of Fun--grr) but mostly happy. Avoiding all that crumminess for another week is a welcome treat.

So instead of what I'd originally planned, our fun for the day involved poring over travel guides, popcorn for dinner, and a movie I'd been wanting to watch for ages.



And a nice long soak in the tub. With lots of bubbles.

♥, Molly

P.S. No cameras were harmed in the making of this post.

1 comment:

Jill said...

do you have some travel plans in the future?